07 August 2007

A confession

So far, Bec has done pretty much everything while I discipline my liver for the punishment to come. In my defence, however, I have provided an extensive collection of i-tunes to select from, so it's not like I've been entirely idle.

Travel envy is beginning to rear its ugly head - Emely and Ray (Marketing gurus, DTED) are threatening me daily with 'hopefully there's a job for you when you get back' type comments, and our wine collection is under some scrutiny.

All that aside, nerves are quickly giving way to excitement, albeit tinged with a touch of sadness for not seeing pets, friends and family (not NECESSARILY in that order) for in excess of two months.

PS. One thing I DID do was talk us into buying the luggage we now have - time will tell if that choice will be a relationship-limiting move...

2 comments:

Andrew said...

As long as your luggage can accommodate me I'm sure it was a wise purchase! :)

The unfortunate thing is that you will be back before you know it! You have a really good itinerary to keep you busy which is a really good thing. It's way too easy to slow down after you've been at it for a little while.

We have one more week to condition your livers. Will be seeing you soon! -Andrew-

Anonymous said...

Bec, Andy
Are the times in your calendar, local or Adelaide?
Mum